Deja-
What a wonderful idea....are family should have started one of these a LONG time ago. The pics are great, I couldn't stop laughing @ the "Chandler" photos. Sure hope you all are doing well! Can't wait to see you next month!! Love ya TONS.
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



2 comments:
Yeah, I'm so excited you took the blog plunge, thanks Nicole!
love you
Just wondering....are you wanting the family to post pics/comments to this blog, or just comment? Not quite sure if it is a family blog or your family blog. I didn't want to post pics and such before I asked ya. If so, no worries cause I would just start my own, but I didn't want to do that IF you were wanting the family to join in. Just thought I would ask before I did anything. :) Your the best...sure do miss ya! Love ya!!
Post a Comment