Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mark is moving on!




































We have had a busy week. Mark finished his second year of Dental school, woo hoo! He participated in a white coat ceremony, signifying he is now ready to work clinically. Basically no more labs, little books, no manikin, just real patients. He is pretty excited. With Mark having the week off we also took a little trip. We drove north to Sequim Bay and camped at a wildlife preserve. It was a bird preserve, but we couldn't tell what kinds of birds we saw because we are clueless, however a woodpecker lived in a tree at our campsite. We then took a ferry out of Port Angeles to Victoria, BC. The ferry was fun and we believe we spotted several porpoises. Victoria is very beautiful and we had awesome weather. It is definitely a tourist city, but it was neat to see the older buildings and marina. We saw the biggest sailboat I've ever seen in person (175 ft mast) and heard lots of different kinds of accents. We took the ferry back the same day and camped at the preserve again. Jett woke up several times that night to puke, so we packed up quickly in the morning and headed home. We had fun and I can now say I've officially been out of the country! I also included some other pics we took this month.





love you,





DEJA

1 comment:

Caryn said...

You are so gorgeous, Deja! And your little man is so big! I only saw you with a son for what? An hour in Utah that one time. It's crazy to see pictures of you and Mark and Jett! You and Mark look the same!

Congratulations on your little girl! I am super excited for you!
Is the name search going well?
I love you!