Well, after reading my good friend Stephanie's blog, I decided I would give this another shot. I'm going to try and do atleast a monthly update. So keep me on your favorites list!
Well, things have definitely changed since I last posted. Jett has gotten so much bigger. I guess so have I and baby sister. I'm due at the end of June, a couple of months, crazy! So far Jett loves the idea of having a baby, he's always giving my tummy hugs and says, "Good morning baby sister," and gives her kisses. He's going to be a great big brother.
We have not settled on a name for the baby, if anyone has some ideas.
Mark is finishing up his 3rd year of school. Yahooo, one more year, there is an end in sight. He loves what he's doing and studying and can't wait to start working. We have been very blessed, with help from Mark's military scholarship and living in Mark's parents house, so I can be home. I love it, well most of the time :) Right now Jett and I are busy with school, swimming, and play dates. There is always something on the agenda. We'll have to see how that changes with our new baby.
Anyway, there is our quick update. We love all of our friends and family and hope you all keep in touch!



2 comments:
Deja! My love! It's so good to see a post! I love the pictures! Jett is so handsome! He looks so big when he's on the ride shooting the water! I miss you guys so much! It's amazing how seeing pictures of ya'll can make me want nothing more than to hope in the car and ride over there! I'm sad it's so far! Thank you for posting!
all my love - Caryn
Hi Deja,
This is Jess Johnson (used to be Ivie). Steph told me she found your blog and told me I could stop by and say hi! So hi! Your family is so cute! And you are too! I think you look just the same! Good luck with your second baby! You barely even look pregnant! And you guys live in a beautiful place with so many waterfalls! Feel free to stop by our blog and have a little blogging-visit! Later!
Jess
Post a Comment