Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sittin' and waitin'

So I've been dilated to a 3 since Wed. Friday night we went to the hospital on suspicion that my water broke, but apparently it was some other kind of mucous fluid, yuck. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm done and ready for this baby to come. The doctor had predictied by the end of this weekend, well, weekend is almost over. And because I'm being so impatient she is probably going to hang out for awhile. I'm finding it hard keeping my mind on other things. Maybe I should start another do-it-yourself home project. I bet anything if I started she'd decide to come before I could fininsh.

2 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Hey Deja,
Just wanted to say hi! Your family is so cute! It's been so long since we've seen everyone, it's fun to keep up!
Andrew and Jorelle

Rachel said...

Hang in there. I totally agree on the project thing. Both my kids came when something was going on. We were taking care of a friends house and animals when Chalise was born and Courtney had the flu so bad he was hardly coherent when Dillon was born.