Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Pics of "Baby Sister"




Thought I'd post some pics where Rylin isn't quite so swollen and goopy. We are both still going strong. I actually have recovered rather quickly for having such a cute little chunker. Just tired, you know how it goes. Thanks for all the congratulations!

7 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Hey Deja,
Congrats on the baby! She's adorable! Your family is so cute! I haven't seen you in forever! Sounds like things are good!
andrew and Jorelle

Rachel said...

She's adorable. I can definitely tell she's related to Jett. Glad to hear your doing well too.

Our Family said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love the dark hair, and her skin already looks dark, She is so cute! I always thought I would have a baby like that, but mine have all been blonde and pail? I don't know how that happens.
She is a bigger girl, she already looks older than she is.
Jill

Stephanie Johnson said...

I love her chubbiness. Isn't it so fun having a little girl.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Deja, you crack me up! Swollen and Goopy? That sums it up completely! There's nothing better than a baby with rolls! Nice work!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Congrats Deja she is beautiful!

Sharie said...

The rolls must come with the name!! Our Rylin is a chunker too!! I think chunky babies are the best! Congrats!