If she gets anything from her brother it's her smile, but it's really hard to catch.Mark is on vacation, we're loving having so much time with him. Jett is especaily loving guys night out. Mostly cuz he gets to eat junk food. :)
I love my kids! It really has been fun having 2! They're the best!
Everything is going great here. Rylin and I are finally getting nursing down, at least I feel lots better. As you can see from the little cottage cheese bum-bum she really has had no problem. Time is flying. We go in tomorrow for her 2 month check up, crazy! Jett is as fun as ever. I keep telling him he's a big boy and should start using the potty, he tells me, "No mom, I'm a small boy." So we are playing the waiting game in that department. He is getting to be such a good talker, if you want to hear call us he loves talking to his friends and cousins and grandparents on the phone! I'm still trying to figure out how to manage the house with the new addition. I'm glad Mark is home right now to help me out, he's such a great hubby and is really involved with the kids. (It's so wierd to say kids now) I hope to be a little better at blogging, so keep in touch!



2 comments:
Such cute kids! I love the cottage cheese bum. How come it's cute when your little?? :)
I'm glad we found you! Cute kids, can't wait to meet Rylin. Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment