Last week on fast sunday we blessed Rylin. Yes, her name is still Rylin Nicole. It was a beautiful blessing. Her Daddy blessed her with strength both spiritual and physical, that she would have a loving heart, be a good example to her family and friends, and that she would recognize the sanctity of womanhood. I'm so grateful Mark holds and honors the priesthood and can share the blessings from being worthy with our family! We had a special suprise, the Wed before the blessing my older sister, Cherice, called us and said, "we're in Boise headed to your house." They came on Thursday. It was the best suprise ever. We had so much fun having them here! So here are some pics from their visit and the blessing. We went to the beach, played in the sand, flew our stunt kite and the crazy boys went swimming in the frigid Oregon coast water (this was Cannon Beach). Jett wouldn't smile for the second to last picture until Mark said he'd get him a treat, that smile was the result.
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



2 comments:
What a great surprise. I just have to say that Noah and Hayden are way too big to be those little guys I remember. How's life with two going? That must be a 3 yr old thing not to want to smile for the camera. We have very few pictures of Chalise smiling if she knows the camera is close. Bribery does wonders for them though.
You look so good! You don't look like you had a baby at all.... that isn't fair! Your baby girl is so beautiful in her blessing dress. I love that you remember so well what her blessing was about. My mom always writes them down for me, and I love being able to have them for my girls forever. It is such a neat thing to be blessed by your dad. I love the beach pictures and am really jelous. I want to live by the beach so bad! The picture of the boy holding the kite is such a cool picture. I love seeing his expression, and the clowds above. take care
Jill
Post a Comment