Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BYU Football

Great to get to a game again!  And even better we pulled off the win.  Our offense looked awesome, but man, the defense is lacking.  Maybe we can improve as the season moves on.  This week is going to be the tough one, vs. UCLA.  I'd post some pics of us at Husky Stadium but we left our largest SD card in the computer at home, and Mark had a brain lapse and forgot he put an extra SD in the camera case, oops.  I saw some guys I went to High School with at the game, Justin and Shawn Hegsted and Kevin Jenkins.  I said hi to them but I'm still kicking myself for letting my anxiety get the best of me.  I didn't talk to them at all, you know to see what was going on in their lives, nope, I just said, "Hey guys, go Cougs."  That was it, how lame is that.  I don't know why I get so anxious about talking to people but I do, it is something I really need to work on, I mean I dated Justin Hegsted for a little while. If any of you read this I'm sorry, I really did want to talk with you, I'm just a dork. . . Anyway, we can't wait till we can have season tickets.  Go Cougs!

3 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

So your parents live in cali know hu- how fun!!! Anyways so funny that you get nervous talking to rigbyites I haven't ran into any that I haven't kept in touch with but I think it's harder when your family doesn't live there anymore and so you NEVER are in Rigby so you aren't used to it. I might just be the same way it's like you get married and life is so different now.

Stephanie said...

The game was so fun, wasn't it?

Lisa said...

Hey Deja! I just came across your blog. Such cute kids! You will have to check out my family at www.flightdelayed.blogspot.com
Lisa (Gunderson) Willard