This was the first week I missed a training day for running. It poured all weekend so I didn't get my Saturday run in. And it's not like Washington here, when it rains it really does pour, huge drops and flooding, so there was no way I was running in that. So this next week I'll be doing an extra day of running. I'm finishing up week 5 and starting week 6. Almost there. I was worried I'd have a hard time finishing this, but my knee is feeling great. Partly due to getting furniture, woo-hoo, and partly I discovered when I get tired while running, I slow down and my running posture goes wacko. So I've tried to not get lax while running, keep my pace hard and it's worked. This is actually the best I've felt physically in a long time, it's great!
3 comments:
Good to hear your knee is feeling better I wish I could join you in training. I've been in a couple Texas rainstorms and can't blame you for staying inside.
Way to go couch potato, glad to hear you have furniture too, it always is nice to have something to sit on.
Good for you, I don't know how you do it! I bet your glad to have furniture, that would drive me crazy not to have a place to sit.
Post a Comment