Saturday, February 3, 2007

Start up




I just received this great idea-r to start a blog from a friend of mine. I thought I could post updates on the family, pics and such, and see if you all like to keep in touch this way. You just have to create a google blog account yourselves to post comments and/or give us a link to your own blog. Thought we'd try it out and see if anyone is interested.
These are some recent pics of Jett doing his chores and watching the "jets" at PDX.
If you do decide to join in on this adventure please keep in mind not to display any personal info, darn crazies!
Love you

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yeah! I can't believe how big Jett is. It seems like he should still be tiny, since that's the last time I saw you guys. I'm glad to see you are all doing well & I can't wait to see more updates!