It was such a beautiful day up here in the Northwest, we went outside for a picnic lunch and to try out Jett's new bubble blower. I'm really looking forward to having some sunny weather. I don't know yet if the heat is going to be rough, being pregnant. But, it's not as hot and dry here as Utah where I was last time, so hopefully it won't bother me too much, 'cause I'm loving the sunshine! 

Don't you love the smiles for the camera you get at this age!


Don't you love the smiles for the camera you get at this age!



2 comments:
Hey Deja, this is Tiffany George. I found your blog through Stephanie's and I was so excited! Congrats on the baby girl! That's awesome you guys are in Dental school! Your little Jett is so cute! That will be so fun for you to have one of each. I have two girls and they are so much fun! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'd love to keep in touch!
Hey Deja your little boy is so cute we should do an arrainged marriage with Sofie and him. I love the sunshine too. It is amazing how much happier you are when you get a little sun.
Post a Comment