Have you every removed wallpaper? Well, really that was the easiest part of our little kitchen wall rennovation project. The most difficult part is removing the layers of glue that were underneath the wallpaper. What were we thinking!?! It is taking us forever and the little time-bomb in my belly is tick tick ticking. However, we have set a goal to have the walls painted by this Saturday, that is May 24, I'll keep you updated.

Yesterday we went to our neighborhood parade. Jett really liked it. He kept yelling look Momma, look. . .his favorites were the marching bands, fire trucks, and of course candy. His Dad wasn't too thrilled about that last part. But we had fun, it's really the first parade he's been to. Although it went from being 60 to 90 degrees in two days, so we kind of roasted. But I'm not complaining, I'm happy to have some sunshine!



2 comments:
You are a brave lady for attempting to remove wall paper. Wish I had some tips but I don't- P.S. Still like pizza hut but moving out of Rigby has really opened the choices in the resturant world.
Did you buy a house? I have something to mail to you. Since you talked about painting the kitchen I'm assuming you bought a house?! I am so in the dark! I love you!
njkdsddplhgutwflnn (from Crystal)
Post a Comment