Well, after about a week and a half of having our kitchen torn apart, it is finally (mostly) put together. It's a good thing, I was on the verge of a meltdown. I think we've vowed to never tear wallpaper down again!
I'm trying to get updated like all my blogging buddies so my blog looks different. I went for pink in honor of "baby sister." She is scheduled to arrive in 3 and half weeks. I'm totally ready and so unprepared (I think most momma's can relate). There are still a few projects in the works. Don't worry though, no more house rennovations. One project is coming up with a name. We've narrowed the few we've thought of down to 3: Lyla, Rylin, and Annalise. What do you think? Any other suggestions? For anyone who knows me I'm sure you'll understand that I hope I can do the "girl thing." I can barely do my own hair let alone someone else's. But I guess it will come, but pink and bows, I'm clueless. I think it will be easier when she can talk and make the decision for herself. I'm a little nervous about timing as well. Mark gets a 2 week break from school here at the end of June, it is going to be quite difficult if she doesn't decide to join us during that time. Keep us in your prayers!



6 comments:
Deja, If I can do the girl thing, you definitely can. Chalise is very girly and I don't think she gets it from me. Just think, your baby could be bald like my kids and you won't have to worry about the hair thing until well over a year. By then, you can't wait just to try something. By the way I love the new look.
I like the new blog colors. I haven't seen that one yet. And I hope the baby comes at the right time. I remember there was a similar situation when I had Sofie. Spencer had a break but I wasn't so lucky. She did come the next week which wasn't so bad because He had just restarted so there wasn't too many tests or anything. Anyways keep us posted.
I found your blog off of Stephs and thought I would say hi!
Congratulations on the pregnancy - how exciting. You look great!
I love finding new, old, friends to check up on through the blogging world!
Stop by my blog and say hi!
Hey Deja!! I found you through Sharies blog, it is so fun to see how your doing! I hope the little one comes soon for you, drink castor oil, I did with my second, and he came 10 days early!!
Deja, how are you doing? I ran into your parents a while back, and I had told them to tell you hello. Now I am glad that I ran into your blog so I can do it myself! I hope to keep in touch. Good luck with the baby! You look great!
Jill Merrill... now Harris
Are you kidding me! You have a blog! :) I'm so excited. You look so cute! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Where are you guys? I saw all your pics below, but just skimmed cuz I was excited to comment. :) You guys look like you're doing so well. Your little boy is so cute. You'll have to tell him you talked to your friend who you used to play football with. :)
Post a Comment