Yesterday our little (well I don't know if I should call here little) girl finally came. Deja was induced and had a relatively easy delivery. She only had to push during two contractions and "baby sister" came right out. We decided to name her Rylin Nicole Stevenson. She came in weighing a hefty 8lbs 14 oz and has the rolls to prove it. She was just under 19 inches long and has black hair that has already started falling out. Jett loves having a baby sister and has been very sweet interacting with her. Thanks for your support and prayers.
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



8 comments:
Congrats- Deja I see you are still one tough cookie. I LOVE chubby babies. She is sooo cute. And you look great in the picture for just pushing out a big baby.
Congratulations, ya'll! She is beautiful! I'm so glad there is a picture of Deja! I love you!
Deja- Congrats on the baby girl- they are so much fun to dress and do hair, you will do great! She is beautiful. Marcy Bazil
Yeay!! Congrats you guys, she is so adorable and you look great Deja!
Congrats! We're glad she made it here safely. Jett looks so happy to be a big brother. You got two things I've missed out on: A chubby baby and one with hair! Congrats again and we hope things continue to go well.
Congrats Deja! I lover the name Rylin very cute! She is just like my Elizabeth was! And I just loved having a big baby! She was always happy, and loved to eat! I am happy that everything went well, and Deja you look so great! Can't wait to see more pictures of your little princess!
Jill
Congrats Deja! What a cute little girl!! I don't have any boys, so I'm bias, but little girls are sooo much fun!
She's so beautiful Deja! And it looks like she's already got a big brother ready to take care of her! You also look great after having a baby! Glad she finally made it! Nice work!
Post a Comment