These last two pictures we took at home after Rylin had a nap and was fed, she was more willing to smile :)
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago
A way to keep up on one of my top priorities, staying in touch with my family and friends!
These last two pictures we took at home after Rylin had a nap and was fed, she was more willing to smile :)
5 comments:
Your family is so cute. I love the picture of Mark and Jett. I like the first one too...they are all cute.
I think they turned out great. What did you do to get Jett to be so cooperative? The first one is my fav as well as the one of Jett and Mark. That last one of Rylin is pretty cute too.
Sooooooooooooooo cute! I love your pictures they are so great! I want to hold your baby, she is so beautiful.
Jill
Hi Deja! Just peeping in from Rachel's blog. Your family is soo good lookin'! And you haven't changed a bit!! Beautiful kids...but I'm sure you already know that!
Sara (Peterson)
My fav is the first one - beautiful family
Post a Comment