Jett walked around all week with his backpack (pack-pack)
This was at Santa Barbara, East Beach, it was the only time it was actually warm enough for us to swim.
Jett and my Dad flying a kite
The girls. . . Rylin makes it even in numbers
Spitting up on Grandma
This was at Moro Bay, my favorite beach of the week
Jett could play in the sand all day, he loved it. This was Pismo Beach, you can drive out on the beach, it was really fun.
Small stop in San Fransisco on our way home. I loved it there, I'm not a big city fan, but this city is really pretty. I hope someday Mark and I can come back and spend some time.
A stranger took this picture, we thought he'd get the Golden Gate Bridge in there, oh well, the Bay is pretty anyway, and it's a great lookin' fam! :) We just should've taken off the shades.
Well, it was good times. Most people think driving 16 hours straight is a bit crazy, but it went by fast and the kids were great. But of course it is always fun!












2 comments:
I love the beach. I've only been to a real coastal beach once and can't wait to go back. I'm with you on the 16 hr drive. Get it done in one day and they do okay. Stretch it to two days and they start crying the moment they see the car seat on day #2. You don't know how excited we would be if you ended up in Colorado Springs. Fun family picts
It looks like you are always on some kind of fun adventure!
Post a Comment