I am: a wife, mother, sister, and friend
I think: we all need to be silly every once in a while.
I know: that Christ's church has been restored. Joseph Smith saw our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ and was a prophet who restored the fullness of His gospel. We have a living prophet today, Pres. Thomas S. Monson and he continually guides us through revelation. We have a Savior who loves us, who died for us, and suffered for us that we might reach our full potential and live with Him again and be eternal families.
I want: To be more like my Savior.
I have: an awesome Hubby and great children, probably the cutest kids in the whole world!
I dislike: politics right now.
I miss: living closer to family.
I fear: for my kids' future.
I feel: "I am so blessed."
I hear: laughter.
I crave: a Bugerville chocolate hazelnut milkshake.
I cry: almost never, although I got a lump in my throught recently when I watched a little girl get suprised by her Dad who came home from Iraq for some R&R
I don't know whyI usually: feel "mother guilt," I'm better than that
I search: for new parenting ideas
I wonder: if I'll ever get my body into the kind of shape I'd like to be in.
I regret: not being a better daughter, sister, and friend.
I love: Mark, my family, a warm chocolate chip cookie, tasty pasta, going on picnics, and being out in nature!
I care: about the earth.
I always: love hearing from family and friends.
I worry: I won't get there on time.
I am not: ingenious
I believe: I can be better.
I dance: crazy, I've got rythym but no moves!
I sing: primary songs, when I can in the ward choir, and very loudly while I'm driving.
I don't always: make my bed (still).
I argue: about who said what and when.
I write: very seldomly.
I win: as often as I can, I miss competition.
I lose: probably as often as I win.
I wish: I could spend a week somewhere tropical.
I listen to: mostly country music when I drive.
I can usually be found: with my kids.
I need: sleep!
I forget: to return things.
I am happy: most of the time.
I tag Rachel, Stephanie, and the Stevenson Fam.
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my YUM! I had a chocolate hazelnut milkshake from Burgerville once and I loved it! Is it a seasonal thing? They didn't have it the next time we went there.
Ive never even heard of Burgerville?? Sounds good though! I love your family pictures, they look so good! Your little girl is adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment