Thursday, October 23, 2008

Visit from Grandma

Grandma and Jett with with the little tractor


Grandma and Rylin after church







I think they both loved seeing each other!



After Grandma left. . .he was a little worn out
My mom and I also went to Time Out for Women. It was really great. It's nice to get a little spiritual pick me up. The theme this year is a Joyful Life. One of my favorite talks was by Camille Fronk Olson. She spoke about Hannah in the Old Testament. She talked about how Hannah was bearen, and that we can liken this to us because we are all bearen in some way. Or we are all lacking or without somehow and we must learn the Savior fills in where we lack. Because we lack, fullness of Joy only comes through Christ. She really knows her scriptures! I really enjoyed the friday night concert with Jason Deere and Dan Truman from Diamond Rio. They performed from their Nashville tributes to the Prophet Joseph and the Pioneers. It was great my mom could be there with me. Thank you so much for coming mom, I love you!

No comments: