Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're back

So we never really went anywhere, we just haven't posted in a long while. We are loving the Christmas season. Jett is really into Santa this year and it has been fun. Although the threats to put him on the naughty list aren't really working:)! I can't believe Rylin is nearing her half year mark. . .crazy! Anyway, Merry Christmas!
Rylin in the dress Grandma picked outWe went to "The Festival of the Nativities," it was really fun. It was a really awesome display of nativities, a live nativity and a kids room and Joseph's workshop. So Jett dressed up like Joseph and we wrapped Rylin up and took a picture in the "stable."

Decorating the tree.
Jett loves Christmas Trees!


2 comments:

Our Family said...

What a cool picture! I love the one looking through the tree! I am glad that you are back. I hope that you stay back, and I can see more pictures and hear more about you getting ready for Christmas. There is so much going on right now, and it feels like Christmas is just around the corner. I am still getting ready, and have so much to wrap.
Jill

Stephanie said...

Yea! I'm so glad you are back to the blogging world.