Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visit from Grandma Loveless


My Mom came up to visit us two weekends ago. We had a blast! Jett loved getting up early with Grandma. We went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. They had a hayride, a little "cow train" and a great fresh produce market!

This was just before my mom got here. . .she's 4 months old, can you believe it!

This was the "cow train," they were being pulled behind a small tractor. It was probably Jett's favorite part.

Jett was being stubborn and didn't want his picture taken. Mom snuck up behind him.


This is the one I want!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had fun with your mom in town. I love the picture of Mark and Jett in the cow train. Mark looks a little big for that ride.

Our Family said...

How fun. I love the picture of your husband in the cow train. So cute!
Jill

Marcy M Miller said...

I'm glad that you had fun with your mom, I love it when family comes and sees us.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Its so fun to have grandmas around. Your kids are so cute, I like the train picture too!

Womack Family said...

Hey Deja, It's Erin Hampton Womack!! Man it's great to see your smile. You're kids are so cute. It looks like we had our baby's within days of each other. You look great! Where are you guys. Anyway just wanted to say hello. Miss ya!

Miller Family Adventures said...

Hey you! I just happened to be on Becca's blog and saw your link! I have been trying to find you forever!! You look great and your kids are beautiful!! Please e-mail me with your info!
Love Ya!!

Mandy (Rumsey) Miller
lmmiller2@msn.com