Sunday, January 4, 2009

Woohoo!

By far our family's favorite Christmas gift, "the shooter"

We got to play in the snow a lot!


Rylin's first sled ride. The whole way down she was trying to catch her breath, it was really cute, don't worry we went home soon to get warm.
Jett loved sledding







Many nerf wars!


Our trip for the Holidays to Utah and Idaho was a blast! Thanks to everyone for making it so special for us! Jett loved his cousins. The whole way home, instead of saying"Are we there yet," it was "I don't want to go home!"

5 comments:

Our Family said...

I know just what you mean. I wish this time of year could last forever, and I would love to stay with my family a little longer also. Your pictures are all really cute, and looks like you have had so much fun.
Jill

Jackie said...

Yeah I'm so glad you had fun. Between nurf shooters and sledding who wouldn't. Rylin is darling! Congrats way late ;)

Stephanie Johnson said...

I should have tried to get together while we were all in Idaho- I know it is hard to do when time is limited but seriously we have got to firgure this out ahead of time and plan when possible.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

We got Nerf guns this christmas too! To be honest, I think I have had more fun with them than anyone else! What can I say, I like to shoot things! I can't believe how big your baby is getting!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! Let's get together soon!