I'm slow at making this post. But, I've started my couch to 5k program. Things are going well so far. My knees are handling the gradual program well. Anyway, I'm on week 3, so if anyone is interested in joining me you need to start running, like tommorow. It has been difficult to wake up early to get it done before Mark leaves, but I've felt really good, I love the feel of a good work out, and it's been awhile. I run at the AFB. There is a one mile track and on either end is equipment to do sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, dips and back extensions so I get in 2 sets of those after every run and it's amazing how it boosts my morale, I've missed it. Anyway, let me know if you're interested and need some info.
Good luck!
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment