Sunday, August 16, 2009

So...it's been awhile...

Wow, I can't believe it has really been that long since I last posted! We've so much to catch up on. First is an update. We are here in Texoma and back with Mark! Hallelujah! However, we did have fun with everyone while he was away. Thanks to everyone who let us hang with you. Here are some pics from our time in Utah/Idaho, playing with cousins, Jett's Birthday and my climb with my sis and her fam up Table Mountain. There are also pics from Mark's COT (commissioned officer training), so you can see what he looks like in uniform.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We miss you guys! We'll miss watching BYU games with you too. I love all the pictures and seeing what you have been up to.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Your hiking trip looks so fun. don't you think Idaho is like so much prettier once you live down here in the desert. So were is Texoma? We have gotta get together. I am so sad I am always missing out when you guys get together in Rigby. I will have to E-mail you my info so we can try to hook up because I bet we don't live too far apart.

Rachel said...

Glad you made it and are back together again. That's always nice. IT was so nice to see you even if it was only for a couple hours. I was just telling Courtney that next time we go to Idaho we should hike Table Rock so nice job. The pictures are just like I remember it.