I just wanted to say that I am so grateful to have 3 Father's in my life. My own Dad and my Father-in-law are such great men and are good examples for me and my family to follow. And how very thankful I am to have Mark in my life and thankful for his desire to be a good Dad. Boy I'm lucky!
I thought I'd share Jett's suprise he made for Daddy.
Waterton in Winter
4 years ago



4 comments:
I can't believe how big Jett is! We have a blog now, I sent an invite to you yahoo email. It is so nice to catch up on your cute family! -Jackie Shakespaere
Absolutely you can use that name! I seriously don't care at all. I do have to warn you that everyone thinks she's a boy though:) I think it's a perfectly feminine name especially spelled with an "i".
Hey I found you through some random blog jumping! Your little man is so cute and I love the name Jett! Glad to see your doing so well and your so happy. Our blog is set to private, email me at adamandtiffanyvail@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.
Have fun
Tiffany (McCulloch) Vail
Too cute, now I know that mine is not the only toddler that won't sit still long enough for a short primary song.
Post a Comment