Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Zoo






This week we went to the zoo to see the new baby elephant. We got to vote what his new name should be and they picked the name we voted for, Samudra (Lord of the Water), or Sam. He was really cute and small. And by small I mean he was shorter than Jett but still weighed over 320 pounds, crazy. Anyway, here's some pics. We did get entertained by the Hippo trying to get it's ball into it's mouth. Jett wouldn't even look at the camera for a smile until we saw this statue of a "billy goat" it was his favorite part. . .he loves the book, the three billy goats gruff. Hopefully we'll have more fun things to post soon. Our summer break is still rollin'

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the zoo! I'm glad you guys had fun. I would love to practice taking pictures of your family. I can't guarantee anything good, but maybe something will turn out. Let me know when you want to go!

Our Family said...

What a great Zoo! I wish there was one that had something worth looking at a little closer to us. I love the baby Elephant, so cute!
It looks like you have been so busy, and I love the pictures on the beach, and the picture of your baby's bum, is so funny! Your kids are so cute!
Jill